Diclofenac Sodium 1.5% (w/w) topical solution 150ml
- Generic for Pennsaid® 1.5% solution
- FDA approved Diclofenac sodium topical solution is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) indicated for the treatment of signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee(s)
- XrylixTM Sheets help improve circulation through the skin and control tension and relief of the muscles and the ligaments.
- The tape is non-medicated, hypoallergenic, and adheres well to the skin.
- Can be used frequently with or without diclofenac solution
For the relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee(s), the recommended dose is 40 drops on each painful knee, 4 times a day. (2)
- Apply diclofenac sodium topical solution to clean, dry skin. (2.1)
- Dispense diclofenac sodium topical solution 10 drops at a time either directly onto the knee or first into the hand and then onto the knee. Spread diclofenac sodium topical solution evenly around front, back and sides of the knee. Repeat this procedure until 40 drops have been applied and the knee is completely covered with solution. (2.1)
- Wash hands completely after administering the product.
- Wait until the area is completely dry before covering with clothing or applying sunscreen, insect repellent, cosmetics, topical medications, or other substances.
- Do not get diclofenac sodium topical solution in your eyes, nose or mouth.